Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Page: Ma Tools



Haven't updated in a while! Well, I've been working on a "My Tools" page (which you can now check out from the row of links up there). Occasionally people have asked about some of the paints or methods I use, so I thought I would just dedicate a page to that stuff. Probably went overboard, not sure if anyones quite interested in it, but check it out if you'd like! I put a table of contents with links to jump down to their respective parts for easy access.

I also updated my Future Projects page with a couple of photos, nothing big. Sinanju's still coming along, but I might take a break to finish up decals on my Stamen kit, we'll see! Haven't done much Gunpla in the past couple of days as I've been playing Heavy Rain (on PS3). Highly recommended, play it if you have a chance! It's probably one of my favorite games (although I suppose it's actually an interactive drama).

No comments:

Post a Comment