Sunday, July 18, 2010

Leaving for Japan!

Wow, I really did mean to update my blog before I left, but I guess that won't happen... Where did all the time go?  So yeah, I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow, going to be staying there for 6 weeks!  Not sure what I'm going to be doing there exactly, aside from seeing a friend who lives there... but it should be good!  Maybe I'll get to see the 1/1 Gundam at Fuji.

The things that I would have like to have posted would be:  MG Wing Gundam which is all constructed and requiring decals, and MG Shin Musha Gundam which is almost entirely constructed.  Maybe I can get that done when I get back, or maybe Gunpla will sort of phase out of my life a little bit... seems like it already has in the past couple months.  I might not really get a chance to do any more this next year.  So, who knows, maybe I'll come back in full force in a couple years!  Or sooner!  That's a long time, I know, but I still have lots of kits left to do!

To my small reader base, thank you for all the comments and support.  I started this blog with no intention of anyone reading it, something of a hobby journal I suppose, so I was surprised and grateful when people began to comment.  I know readers have probably dropped off by now because of my inactivity over the last month or so, but I hope this message gets to you.  I suppose this may be bye for now, however I may update with little things I see in Japan.  I hope I can at least!  Definitely if I see the 1/1 RG Gundam.

4 comments:

  1. All the best for your trip ^^ About gunpla phasing out it happened for me too once before I started my blog. But it came back strongly after a couple of years later! Nevertheless enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I'm sure I'll get back into it eventually. I'm just not sure my housing situation for next year will allow it. It'll be nice to take a break though! Just got to Japan today, sure is hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...6 weeeks This will surely be a trip to remeber!Have fun in Japan!! Don`t worry about the blog I am sure that people like me constantly use it for reference and inspiration ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! I'm glad to know my previous posts may contain some useful information.

    Yep, long trip! Staying with a friend, so I don't have to worry about paying for lodging. I'll definitely keep an eye out for good photos to post here

    ReplyDelete