Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Twitter Feed Added (Welcome to Web 2.0)


Well, I'm still pretty much dead, but I thought I should add some sort of update feature since I'm still technically alive (just haven't been doing any Gunpla lately). I've added a little twitter feed on the side just to display smaller updates, updates that don't require a full blog post.

I suppose I should also address my last post. It was an April Fools joke! I guess I can't expect everyone to read the first letter of every sentence (now in bold). Actually it probably just wasn't obvious/funny enough since many of you thought it was real and liked the idea. Sorry! I'll think of a better idea for next year.

Also, pic somewhat related. It's a bird about to tweet (taken at the SF Zoo last weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment